Your Sacramento Realtor Ranks Among the Top 1% of all Realtors
40+ Years of Experience, your top producer Sacramento Realtor offers a personal guarantee of 100% client satisfaction. Hardworking. Dedicated. Focused.
Elizabeth Weintraub’s Sacramento Realtor Biography:
- 1974: Title Searcher at First American Title, Boulder, CO.
- 1976: Certified Escrow Officer at Stewart Title, Santa Ana, CA.
- 1979: Broker, Real Estate of America, Newport Beach, CA.
- 1993: President, Equity Enhancement, Minneapolis, MN.
- 2003: Real Estate Agent, Lyon Real Estate, Sacramento, CA.
- 2006: Broker-Associate, Lyon Real Estate, Sacramento, CA.
- 2019: Broker-Associate, RE/MAX Gold, Sacrametno, CA.
Sacramento Realtor Credentials:
- The Art of Real Estate Counseling (Charles Chatham), 1978.
- Real Estate Certificate from Coastline Community College, 1979.
- Earned Certificate in Escrow from Coastline Community College, 1979.
- Orange Coast College & Dunwoody College of Technology
- California Association of Realtor’s RECI Designation, 1978.
- Home Buying Expert at TheBalance.com, 2006-2018.
Awards, Honors & Contributions for Elizabeth Weintraub:
- Top 3 Agents at Lyon Real Estate, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Top Producer Realtor at Lyon Real Estate
- #1 Agent at Lyon Real Estate Downtown Office, 2012 to 2018
- Named Most 100 Influential Agents by Real Estate Executive Magazine 2017
- Selected as Three Best Rated Agents in Sacramento 2017 threebestrated.com
- 2017 Best Real Estate Teams in America named by Real Trends
- 2016 Best Real Estate Agents in America named by Real Trends
- 2016 Best Real Estate Agents named by 5 Star Professional
- Senior Executive Associate awarded by Lyon Real Estate
- “Most Improved in Closed Units in Lyon Downtown Office”
- Outstanding Life Member, The Master’s Club, awarded by Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Author of “How to Buy Property Outside Your Home State,” published by Impact Publishing
- Former Building Unity in Oak Park volunteer.
- Guest columnist at Sacramento Business Journal
- Sac Bee Stock Pick of the Year, 2004 and 2005.
- Year-Long Contributor to Sacramento News & Review 2003
- Author of “Creative Escrow, Course 212,” published by Brown’s School of Thought
- Featured Selling Select Agent for HomeSteps, a Freddie Mac Unit
- Author of “Definancing Real Estate,” published by Impact Publishing
- Presenter at Lyon Real Estate’s Fun Realtor Education Day: e-Marketing
- Author of The Short Sale Savior, available at BarnesandNoble.com
Featured Guest / Media Source as a Sacramento Realtor*:
- XM Satellite Radio – Talk Five
- Sacramento KCRA News
- CBS Radio Chicago
- CBS Evening News
- Good Day, Sacramento!
- Wall Street Journal Radio
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Washington Post
- Los Angeles Times
- Sacramento Bee
- HGTV: House Hunters
- The New York Times
- The Financial Times
*Available for Media interviews. Please call 916-233-6759 or submit an email by clicking on the envelope in the upper left corner.