top agent in sacramento

Elizabeth Weintraub Awarded Outstanding Life Member by REALTOR Group

outstanding life member

Outstanding Life Member of Master’s Club, Sacramento Board of Realtors

OK, first the graphic artist mistyped the logo but I finally received the Outstanding Life Member status bestowed upon this Sacramento Realtor by the Sacramento Association of Realtors as a Master’s Club member. It means I have consistently maintained a high level of sales, year-in and year-out, for the past decade.

It’s about the highest level you can achieve at the Realtor Board for its Master’s Club program. The qualifications for Master’s Club change pretty much annually, depending on the market. When the market was down, agents needed a lower sales volume to qualify, like $3 million and 8 sales. When the market is on an upswing, like the Sacramento real estate market is today, agents need a much higher sales volume to qualify, but still the same 8 sales. read more

WSJ, Trulia and Zillow List Best Real Estate Agents in America

best agents in america

Best Real Estate Agents in America for 2015

The purpose behind the Real Trends 1000 List of Best Real Estate Agents in America is to sell crap to the agents on the list. Being named to this list means I will endure yet another year of harassment and haranguing from manufacturers who want to make me a plaque to celebrate my accomplishments and charge me an enormous sum for the privilege of hanging the ugly thing on my wall so our 3 cats can shoot spitballs at it. Real Trends will also sell my name to thousands of spammers. It’s the price of success, and it sorta sucks. Still, it also means the Elizabeth Weintraub Team ranks #7 in the Sacramento region, which is impressive, I suppose. read more

Why One Home in Land Park Sells and Another Home Does Not

Real Estate Sold Insert over For Sale Sign and HouseA good way to start my blog today could be with a comparison reminiscent of that old TV show The Naked City, to talk about there being 10,000 stories about real estate sales in Land Park, Sacramento, but we don’t have enough inventory anywhere in town to make a statement like that. In fact, probably the last time the entire Sacramento County region saw 10,000 homes for sale on the market was 10 years ago. Are you ready for the astonishing news today?

Today, this very moment, in the entire county of Sacramento, we have only 2,280 single family homes for sale in our multiple listing service. But wait, there is more. Guess how many single family homes are in some sort of pending status? You know I have the answer. It’s 2,791 homes. We have more homes in pending status than we have homes for sale, which means we can’t repeat this scenario next month because there is not enough inventory at the moment to satisfy demand! The pending sale line has risen above the number of homes for sale. We have a real estate drought in Sacramento real estate. It’s not just the water shortage we’re worried about, although granted we could die without water. Real estate, not so much. read more

Websites that Match Top Ranked Agents in Sacramento

Rank-Real-Estate-AgentsWhen potential sellers and / or first-time home buyers in Sacramento set out to find a good match in a Sacramento real estate agent, they often turn to the internet and try to find a top ranked agent online. But then there are all those google ads and distractions, and property sites vying for eyeballs, it can be confusing. In the midst of all this are websites that offer to match sellers and buyers with top ranking real estate agents, and this is why I get a lot of emails and phone calls from these websites. read more

A Day in the Life of a Top Producer

top producer

Elizabeth Weintraub is a top producer agent in Sacramento

Does the public care whether their Sacramento real estate agent is a top producer? Does the public even know what a top producer is, and why should it matter? It doesn’t. And I say that as a top producer, not as some aspiring real estate agent who hopes to make it big someday. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a seller announce that she needed to hire a top producer. That’s because the public tends to think every Sacramento real estate agent is a top producer. The truth is you’ve got closer to your 1% in this business, and then there’s the other 99%. But who really cares? read more

Subscribe to Elizabeth Weintraub's Blog via email